Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

3 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post  Alan Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:11 am

My real name is Allen, and since it's medieval in origin, I use Alan as a "playing" name as well. My wife found this forum via AOTC, and it looks quite promising. I'm particularly interested in mid-late 14th century, primarily England. Been playing SCA for a bunch of years, but was always more interested in the re-enactment side of things.

I haven't developed a persona's story as fully as most here, but that is a work in progress. However, it will be English. I also have a couple of horses, so that expands my interests and horizons as well.

I've been building up my soft kit, as well as military equipment for an archer and a man-at-arms.

I monitor the Armour Archive, which occasionally has some great stuff! Through the Archive I was able to attend Crossroads in Time 2008 (a 14th C re-enactment), and really enjoyed that. I'm going to be getting involved with the Compagnie du Chalis, a group that does 1370-1420. Great bunch of folks, with lots of knowledge!

Looking forward to learning from the forum contributors, and thanks for putting the forum together.

Alan
Alan
Alan

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post  Adhemar Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 am

Greetings Alan! Welcome to the forum!
Adhemar
Adhemar
God King of Parscia
God King of Parscia

http://www.maisonstclaire.org/