Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello

Post  Alan on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:11 am

My real name is Allen, and since it's medieval in origin, I use Alan as a "playing" name as well. My wife found this forum via AOTC, and it looks quite promising. I'm particularly interested in mid-late 14th century, primarily England. Been playing SCA for a bunch of years, but was always more interested in the re-enactment side of things.

I haven't developed a persona's story as fully as most here, but that is a work in progress. However, it will be English. I also have a couple of horses, so that expands my interests and horizons as well.

I've been building up my soft kit, as well as military equipment for an archer and a man-at-arms.

I monitor the Armour Archive, which occasionally has some great stuff! Through the Archive I was able to attend Crossroads in Time 2008 (a 14th C re-enactment), and really enjoyed that. I'm going to be getting involved with the Compagnie du Chalis, a group that does 1370-1420. Great bunch of folks, with lots of knowledge!

Looking forward to learning from the forum contributors, and thanks for putting the forum together.

Alan
Alan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post  Adhemar on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 am

Greetings Alan! Welcome to the forum!

And in respect to my personal honour, through the mercy of God, it is without reproach, as I have always acted like a loyal and honest man, as well toward my God as to my king and his realm: whoever has acted, or may act otherwise, though he hold the universe in his hand, is worthless, and undeserving of respect.
Adhemar
God King of Parscia
God King of Parscia

View user profile http://www.maisonstclaire.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post  Jame on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:44 am

Welcome to the forum Alan Very Happy

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://100years.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down